1. Start off the year on the rooftop of our building in Hong Kong.
2. Parliament building in Taipei, Reunion at TedxTaipei, Revisiting NonZero – it’s always good to revisit our friends and places we love.
3. First time traveling with my gf to Bangkok and fell in love with the Spa – Life is heavenly! Elephants for worship at Bangkok
4. It has been 22 years since my family moved to Vancouver. It is a rare occasion that over 100 relatives join together to celebrate our marriage in Chinese style. Our wedding gift for the Chinese Wedding Celebration
5. Two of our closest friends got married and we couldn’t attend. We miss you Mr and Mrs P 🙂 Our dearest friends in Taichung
6. Kowloon City Park, a part of Hong Kong where my parents’ history lies.
7. Our head gear for the Wedding Celebration
8. Artist on Hollywood Road HK, Bill on Seymour Road and the view from our apartment looking down on Caine Road.
9. Bill making me laugh posing at Spiderman 😛 He did all the heavy lifting in The Big Move with limited AC *poor thing
10. A glimpse of the Chatuchak Market in Bangkok
11. Day trip to Tai O, Fishing village of Hong Kong
12. Meeting someone famous in Taipei 🙂
13. Survived and celebrated our first anniversary
14. Surprise discovery of an old sewing machine
1. San Francisco in September – Golden Gate Bridge, Dolores Park and Fisherman Wharf while staying at our first Airbnb place
2. So silly of us taking pictures of Moscone Centre *Geeks!
3. Maple leaf tree changed its color from green to a spectrum of orange yellow, an indicator of Fall. Vancouver, BC.
4. Bay Bridge
5. Kayaking with Dad, first time ever!
6. Smitten’s and Tcho – new favorites
7. Hermes event – got to appreciate good craftsmanship
8. Huge pumpkin outside Wholefoods
9. Tzar – first dog we meet in SF, she’s a doll!
10. New ritual – Contraband Coffee
11. Life of a child – East Bay Mini Maker Faire
12. First event in SF and Bill dressed up for *Kevin get Mary =)
13. At our new home with familiar furnitures from Ikea
14. That’s us!
1. Athens, Greece; Santorini – Love it!!; Firenze; Kotor, Montenegro
2. Florence, Venice and inside a church in Argostoli
3. Romeo and Juliet’s Verona, Cappuccino Italian style!, Pink David and the art of Santa Maria Novella Chapel in Florence
BIG Congrats to these people.. hopefully pictures to follow someday when we meet them again in person 🙂
1. Half a dozen of new parents – Maggie & Herbert with Samuel, Kelly & Michael with Jayden, Lesley and Rex with Alexander, Angie & Ricky with Kianne and Bernice & Leo with Koen
2. The soon-to-be and the newlyweds – Mr. & Mrs. Peng,Shiu, Ho, Hung and Yeung